By Erika, Resident Fashionista
Chic isn’t just an adjective, it’s a way of life. That means it goes beyond your awesome closet and ultra-cool handbag. Around these parts your fave YCS contributors are full of helpful tips, cute outfits and great advice. But, we also surf the web for ideas, inspiration and laughs. Here’s what I’ve been checking out in the last few days:
- Spring Beauty and Fashion Fixes from CNN
- Cool App Alert shared from Lucky Magazine’s website
- Stressing about what to wear to a White Party? Don’t! Curvy CEO has got you covered!
- Summer T-shirt DIYs courtesy of the awesomeness that is Buzzfeed
- With all the talk of “Fatkinis” I’m seriously considering purchasing one of the more modest versions from Empress Lingerie
- Oh heck, I just want new swimwear for South Beach (preferably for a good price). I’ll try one of these from Old Navy
- Refinery 29 reminds us to be sun smart now that we finally have nice weather
- Hmm – totally smell a project thanks (again) to Refinery 29
- I’ve been listening to one of these TED talks almost every day. Seriously!
- Hipmunk totally gets trip planning right!
- YCS Erika = Total Bookworm
What are you all LOVING around the web? You know what to do!