By Erika, Resident Fashionista
For many of us Labor Day marks the unofficial/official end of summer. It also marks the beginning of a new school year, the start of fall, and a time for last minute BBQs. But, if you’re like me then it means lots and lots and lots of great shopping!
This past LDW I had the pleasure of spending a quiet, relaxing, signal-free weekend in Lynchburg, VA with the parental units. In addition to good eating, I got some good shopping! I was able to pick up a few great pieces to complete my fall haul. Check out my fall haul below!
1. Shoes by Tahari purchased at TJ Maxx, Lynchburg, VA ($39.99)
2. Grid Vest by CAbi purchased via CAbi Consultant Karima Renee of Skinny Minority ($128)
3. Oscar by Oscar de la Renta Sunglasses purchased at TJ Maxx, Lynchburg, Va ($9.99)
4. Edge Tee by CAbi purchased via Karima Renee ($64)
5. J Crew Blazer (similar here) purchased at the J Crew Clearance Center, Lynchburg, VA ($40 from $128)
6. Madewell Sandals purchased at the J Crew Clearance Center, Lynchburg, VA ($9.99)
7. Relic Handbag sold at JC Penney ($18 from $88)
8. Necklace sold at Francesca’s, Lynchburg, VA
9. Shirt by Joe Fresh purchased at JC Penney
10. Pleated Dress by Joe Fresh purchased at JC Penney ($29 from $39)
11. Sweater purchased at the J Crew Clearance Center, Lynchburg, VA
12. White T-shirt purchased at the J Crew Clearance Center, Lynchburg, VA
13. Sandals by G by Guess purchased at Marshalls, Audubon, PA (on sale, $22)
As you can see, I was able to purchase a variety of items at a number of price points – some high and some low. I am looking forward to mixing these pieces into my fall and winter wardrobe.
So what have you guys added to your fall wardrobe? You know what to do!