Since I’ve been stuck at home, I’ve discovered all sorts of rabbit holes to go down. From cute new clothing brands to satisfying cake decorating videos (who knew?!), here is a list of 5 things I’m loving right now.
- Universal Standard denim. I like jeans but I don’t wear them for long periods of time. Why? Because I find them wildly uncomfortable. I don’t understand how people take road trips in jeans or wear them for more than a few hours. Even when I wear them to work I can’t wait to get home and throw on some leggings instead. That is, until I discovered Universal Standard’s denim. OMG! The most comfortable, buttery soft, well-fitting jeans I have ever owned. It’s a bold statement but the truth. In the picture below I’m rocking the Logan High Rise 5 Pocket Vintage Jeans in Distressed Grey. They’re stylish, comfortable, and a little bit forgiving. Check them out!
- “Banana” by Conkarah feat. Shaggy. We have my son to thank for this one. Shaggy performed this song one morning on Good Morning America and Baby James was all over it. Since then, we’ve have many a dance party to this song. If you’re feeling blue, play this song and it’ll pick you right up!
- Lavender + Carrot Seed Sun Protectant from Andrelle’s Natural Skin Care. Ya’ll already know how I feel about Andrelle’s but I can’t express to you enough how much I love this sun protectant. It’s light, doesn’t make me look blue, isn’t cakey, and has SPF 45. It’s the perfect way to fight harmful UV rays. Grab some here.
- Jillian Dempsey Khôl Eyeliner. With a baby, I’m all about any skin care or make-up product that does double duty. This eyeliner lines your eyes AND comes with a sponge so that you can smudge it for a more sultry, smokey look. Smokey eyes in a split second? Yes, please!
- “The Overdressed Friend” T-shirt x House of Rehab. Truly, the shirt says it all. I’ve never known how to be super casual when hanging out with friends, even for the smallest and most chill of gatherings. So this shirt, well, it just gets me. Grab yours and check out the rest of her stuff. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled because the Fall Collection drops on August 29!
Alright, that’s what I’m loving right now. Tell me, what are you guys loving at the moment?
PS — Here’s one of those cake decorating videos I was taking about.