Style•ish is a one-week style intensive where participants get access to Your Chic is Showing’s (YCS) most popular workshops, classes and services.
Style•ish participants will receive the following:
- Access to four (4) of Your Chic is Showing’s most popular workshops + all class materials ($335 value):
- Discovering Your Body Type
- Dressing Your Body Type
- Discovering Your Signature Style
- Wardrobe Fundamentals
- Spring/Summer 2020 Look Book ($250 value)
- 60-minute Facebook Live Q&A + Styling Session with Erika ($125 value)
- One (1) complimentary Office Hours session (15-minute session or 3 emails) ($25 value)
- Unlimited virtual access to Erika via private Facebook group for 4 weeks (priceless)
- Discounts on future workshops, classes and events from YCS
To purchase each of these services separately would cost nearly $750. We are offering two easy payment options for Style•ish participants.
- Pay in full: $399
- Pay over time: $449 (paid in 3 installments of $149.66)
Please note: Pay over time participants will have 90 days (3 months) to pay over time. Access to the videos, course materials, private Facebook group and Facebook Live events will not be granted until payment is complete.
The Fine Print:
Style•ish cohorts are limited to no more than 10 participants at a time. Cohorts begin on the first of each month, with Facebook Live Q&A sessions pre-scheduled for one evening during the first two weeks of the month. All participants will have access to course videos and materials for 30 days via a password protected website. At the end of the 30-day period, the password will change and participants will be removed from the private Facebook Group.
The content of this course is confidential and intended for paid course participants ONLY. It is strictly forbidden to share any videos, downloads, course materials, or passwords without written consent of Erika Cartledge, owner. Any participant found to be illegally distributing course videos, materials or information outlined above will immediately forfeit access and monies paid for the course. Additionally, legal action may be pursued.