Don’t you think it’s time for a SHIFT?
shift / SHift/ verb : to change the place, position, or direction of : MOVE
your wardrobe has held you back long enough.
Hey, Girlfriend! What’s keeping you from going after what you really want in life?
Is it fear? Insecurity? Your style?
All of the above.
If you’ve found yourself here then you likely already know what
I’m about to tell you . . .
It’s TIME OUT for all of that!
In every single area of your life it is time to step up, step out and show the world who you really are. It’s time to learn, grow and manifest all that you deserve.
It’s time for a SHIFT.
A STYLE SHIFT to be exact.
Hi, I’m Erika . . .
. . . and I have seriously shifted my style more times than I can count! I have been exactly where you are, knowing that I need to elevate my style to help me reach my goals and feeling overwhelmed at the thought of beginning to tackle that challenge. I have had a baby and intimately understand the new relationship with the body and wardrobe that motherhood brings. I have leveled up my wardrobe and had my career follow. And I have taken charge of my wardrobe once and for all—ridding myself of deadweight wardrobe pieces and creating a cohesive, thoughtful wardrobe that still serves me to this day.
But, most importantly, I’m here to help you!
I have nearly a decade of styling experience, a certification in image consulting, and specialize in helping my clients shift their style to create wardrobes that reflect their personal style while meeting the needs of their lifestyle.
I know I haven’t met you (yet) but, based on my experience, here’s what I already know about you:
- You’re finished playing small when it comes to your career, your business, your family and your goals
- You’re incredibly hard working and great at what you do
- You’re goal-oriented, driven, and accomplished
- You’re looking to upgrade and elevate every area of your life—business, career, fitness, family OR any- and everything in between
- You make tough decisions all day, every day and you don’t want “what should I wear?” to be one of them
- You know that when you look good, you feel good, and you’re ready to look and feel better on a consistent basis
. . . and finally . . .
You’re craving a SHIFT and want your personal style to reflect exactly who you are and what you’re all about.
Now is not the time to be a shrinking violet.
Now is the time make a style shift and emerge as a confident beauty for all to see.
How did we even get here?
Well, let’s be honest, the last year has changed you.
You’ve matured, you’ve grown, you’ve reflected.
Nothing about you is the same.
And your wardrobe shouldn’t be either.
For better or worse, things are NEVER going back to how they were before. And neither should you or your style.
It’s time make the shift, elevate your style, and emerge as a more confident and happy you.
. . . And me? . . .
I can help you do that. I’m here to help you find, own and share the more confident you through your personal style.
Girl, I’m sooooooo glad you asked!
STYLE SHIFT CHALLENGE!
Here’s the scoop on this challenge . . .
- The one-week Style Shift Challenge (#styleshiftchallenge) is designed to help you make a complete shift in your personal style quickly and easily through:
- mini style tasks to help make your style shift simple and manageable
- daily videos to help break down each style task and fight feelings of overwhelm
- daily expert style tips posted to help you tackle daily tasks and continue to elevate your style once the challenge is complete
- For seven days I will personally walk you step-by-step through a style shift designed to help you:
- identify your ideal style aesthetic to help you identify clothing that enhances your personal style and ditch pieces that no longer serve you
- determine your style goals to make sure that your wardrobe matches your style aesthetic AND your lifestyle
- detox your closet to help you clear out the clutter and make space for pieces you truly love
- visualize your wardrobe in a new way to ensure you get the most use out of each and every piece of clothing in your closet
You’ll also be a part of a private Facebook group where you can interact with other program participants and get daily teaching from me about various aspects of personal style and practical tips you can implement right away. We’ll have a Live Q&A session where you can ask me anything!
Did I mention it’s actually a TON of fun as well?
One week with me and you will be rocking a refreshed mindset, wearing a more refined wardrobe, and completely owning your renewed sense of confidence in yourself and your style choices.
I mean really, what could be better?
Are you in?
No, seriously, I’m in!!!
Still not sure the #styleshiftchallenge is right for you?
Will you have time? Will it be hard? Will it be work? The answers to your questions are yes, no, and maybe a little! Below, I answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the program and I think the answers might help you!
What happens during my “Style Shift?”
So, so, sooooo much! Over the course of one week, I am going to personally walk you step-by-step through a style shift. We are going to:
- hone in on your style aesthetic
- determine what’s working in your wardrobe
- build new and improved outfits
- find wardrobe and style gaps,
- AND detox your closet.
Yup, all of that is going to happen over seven days! You’re getting a crash course in personal style for F-R-E-E!
Why should I work with you?
That’s a great question — especially if this is your first time meeting with me!! For nearly a decade I have helped my clients cultivate confidence through their clothing and appearance, elevate their personal style, and create a more cohesive and consistent wardrobe leading to:
>> positive first impressions
>> increased confidence
>> savings of both time and money
>> total satisfaction
I’m also a fashion educator, which means, I don’t just tell my clients what to wear, I explain why they should wear it. I teach clients how to understand their body type, use color theory in their wardrobe, and dress for their goals and lifestyle. Basically, every client who ever works with me gets a style shift designed to take them to new heights.
And this is really FREE? Like, free, free?
Yup! It’s free, free. There is no cost for you to participate in the program. I know how important it is to have a wardrobe cultivated to fit your lifestyle. I just want to help you get there.
So what exactly do I get during the challenge?
To put it simply, A TON! Everyone who joins the challenge is invited to join a private Facebook group where you will complete your daily tasks and connect with all other challenge participants. You’ll also get a daily email from me and downloadable worksheets that will guide you through the challenge. I’ll also go Live each evening to chat about the day’s tasks and answer any questions you have. Plus, I’ll host a Live Q&A session where challenge participants can log on to ask ANYTHING about the challenge, fashion, and style. And, you’ll probably pick-up a friend or two along the way!
I want in! How do I join?
Simple! Just click the “Snag My Spot” button below and complete the registration form. It takes 30 seconds, tops!
Don’t just take my word for it . . . Check out what #styleshiftchallenge participants had to say:
I joined in the challenge and learned so much! From the mini closet detox to learning how to style my current favorite pieces, the [challenge] helped me see how I could use what I already had and exposed some of the gaps I had in my closet.
I loved the [challenge]! Erika gave me concrete ways to make my wardrobe work for me as well as taught me sustainable habits for building my look. I also really appreciated how manageable the tasks were throughout the challenge.
Awesome as always, Erika. I learned a lot and am excited about getting dressed up – for Zoom calls and all!
That settles it. I’m in!
One last thing . . .
It’s realllllllllly important to note that we are only opening a limited number of spots for this challenge. So, if you’re thinking about it, your best bet is to go ahead and register. Besides, what do you have to lose?
Ready to join the fun and shift your style?
Your Style Shift Begins:
August 15, 2021
hours minutes seconds